Facilities Manager required for a fantastic contract based in Crawley
- Reporting to the Account Manager the Technical Site Lead will be the main point of contact for the customer.
- Liaising with the Client representatives and their on-site teams, Engie Site Leads and Technical Site Lead and their teams, internal Engie departments/teams, Sub-Contractors and Account Manager to ensure the TFM contracts at site level are delivered within the terms of the contracts whilst ensuring ENGIE financial targets are met.
- This role will have an emphasis on customer service and will be point of contact for all site related activity, making sure the service on all sites is delivered, reported and compliant with customer and Engie procedures.
- There is an expectation for the candidate to provide 20% hands on time delivering ppms and reactive work that fall within their skill set. The rest of the time will be spent managing the team and the onsite contractors and ensuring first class delivery of service across the three sites. There may be an infrequent opportunity to support other sites within the portfolio with technical support.
- Must have electrical qualification or be an experienced chiller engineer.
- Must have experience managing hard and soft service
- £20.50 Per Hour
- Based in Crawley
- Full Time Hours
If interested please Jack on 01772 428186 or email