Facilities Manager required for a fantastic contract based in Penarth
- To ensure that the hospice provides a high quality catering, housekeeping, maintenance and administration service to all patients, employees, volunteers and visitors to the Hospice.
- As a member of the Hospice Senior Management Team you will also manage and contribute to the strategic development of all non clinical services .
- This is a key leadership role with responsibilities for Health and Safety, Finance and Estates.
- The Facilities Manager is the competent person responsible for implementation and compliance within the Charity's Health and Safety Policies and Risk Management Programme as well as planning and delivering Business Continuity processes for the Hospice.
- Key relationships:
- Deputy Head of Service Delivery for Wales
- Senior Management Team
- Hospice MDT
- Facilities Supervisors
- Head of Estates
- Corporate Health and Safety Manager
- External Contractors
- Finance Department
- IT department
- Experience of managing staff and complex situations, using clear judgement to advise others to do the same Advanced
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent including English and Maths (C and above)
- A committed team player, honest, loyal, and trustworthy. Keen to develop and continually improve both on a personal level and in terms of contributing to the performance of the authority
- Ability To Communicate Effectively Both Orally & In Writing To A Wide Range Of People
- Ability To Organise Own Workload To Meet Targets & Deadlines
- Ability To Work As Part Of A Team And On Own Initiative
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in similar role
- Self Motivated, Flexible & Resourceful
- £17.45 per hour (Inside IR35 - Umbrella Company)
- 3 Months +
- Based in Penarth
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email