Facilities Manager for a fantastic contract based in Sidcup
- Reporting to the South Hub Manager the Technical Site FM role will lead and direct the delivery team at Sidcup
- Covering hard services, security, cleaning and managing the catering service provider.
- The role will ensure that all works are completed to programme, budget and quality standards expected by the client in a professional and ethical manner adhering to commercial guidelines, established best practice and standards.
- Qualifications in either mechanical and or electrical disciplines.
- Suitable, recent and relevant technical FM experience in manufacturing environment (typically 5+ years)
- A minimum of IOSH Managing Safely qualified or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of FM service delivery across all services lines of Hard, Cleaning, Security and Catering.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to manage own workload and work on own initiative
- Comfortable challenging poor standards or behaviour and implementing change
- Ability to work co-operatively with others to complete tasks and implement process improvements
- Security Industry Authority (SIA)
- 3 Month+ Temp Contract
- £175 per day
- Based in Sidcup
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email