£9.50 - £10.00 per hour
My clients is a facilities management business that covers the whole of Cheshire and are currently looking for an experienced Facilities Assistance/Maintenance Assistant
This Position is on a rotational shift pattern which alternates each week.
Week 1 working Hours are from Monday to Friday 6:30am until 10:15am
Week 2 working hours are from Monday to Friday 15:45pm until 19:30pm ( this week also includes opening and closing at the week as overtime)
1. The jobholder must ensure that council buildings are prepared, operational and all security arrangements in place for the arrival and departure of staff, Members and visitors
2. The jobholder is to carry out all portering duties including checking of fire and alarm systems in all operational building. To assist in fire evacuations
3. Monitoring of staff car parks including the checking of validity of staff passes
4. To ensure all stocks and provisions are maintained throughout Council buildings
5. Carry out basic maintenance duties using various light hand tools
6. Carry out basic Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) activities such as Monthly Tap Temperatures, Monthly Emergency Lighting, PAT testing
7. Meet and liaise with contractors and Engineers on site
8. Prepare meeting rooms in readiness for meetings and functions, ensuring that equipment is in good working order
Please apply with an up to date CV for immediate consideration.