c45,000-£55,000 and Car Allowance and Package
I’m currently working with a well established retail fit-out company looking to add an experienced Estimator to the team. Ranked in the top 10% of the Sunday Times International Track 200 awards 2019, it's been acknowledged as being one of Britain’s fastest growing private companies. With a vast experience of new construction builds, full fit-outs, refurbishments, extensions and remodels, it has a proven track record in managing the entire construction process for schemes from £100k to £5M.
You will be working on exciting fast track refurb and refresh projects for leading supermarkets and reatilers up to £5M in project value. Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager you will be working within the Estimating team, preparing tenders in order to secure projects across various sectors within the construction industry.
- Main Contractor experience
- An in depth understanding of the tendering process
- Excellent client communication skills
- Interpretation of technical specifications and tendering drawings
- Groundworks cost build up experience.
- New Build cost build up experience.
- Liaising with clients and internal colleagues as required
- Producing estimates/take offs
- Ability to manage the tender process through to submission
- Checking through Sub-contractor orders
- Generation of tender submission documents
- Experience of handing over tenders to the construction team
- The desire to join a growing, forward thinking company
- Experince with Asda, Lidl The Works or Timpsons is highly desired
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Training & Development Opportunities
- 23 days holiday plus stats (increasing with service to a maximum of 25 days)
- Pension Contribution
- Group Colleague Board
- Quarterly Corporate Events/Charity Involvement
- Free Car Parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme