Estates Manager required for a fantastic contract based in Matlock
To manage and be the strategic lead in the Estates Team, within Corporate Property, providing dynamic professional property advice to the Council on asset reviews, Landlord and Tenant, Lease management and land law delivering outputs for the agreed strategies
- Work closely with colleagues within Corporate Property in particular the Estates and Asset Management teams.
- Line and performance manage teams of both internal and external professionals.
- Liaise closely and work with external delivery companies and partnerships.
- Collaborate effectively with professional staff and officers in other sections of the authority to achieve successful completion of joint projects.
- Regular liaison with members, officers within Corporate Property, internal client departments, tenants, the general public, outside agencies and contractors.
- Report on financial and performance matters to Asset Management Forums
- Significant post qualification experience working within a multi-disciplinary property department.
- Delivering estates strategies and targets.
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders required to deliver estates strategies
- Provide creative solutions to complex property matters together with high level analytical, presentational and communication skills.
- Undertake and record asset reviews and recommend disposal, development or retention options.
- Ability to report on both financial and non-financial performance.
- Legislation requirements in relation to property, Local Authority and associated matters
- Corporate membership of an appropriate and relevant professional body e.g. RICS
- Council Based Role
- £26.97 (Paid via Umbrella Company)
- 3 Months with a view to extend
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email