Equipment Service Engineer
Sunderland (up to 1 hour commute)
Responsible to the Support Services Manager on all matters pertaining to sales and service activities.
To service and support the existing client base in-line with company policies, ensuring a high level of client satisfaction
- To ensure all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
- To carry out Legionella control duties for our contract customers throughout region identified by line manager/coordinator, in accordance with best practice and legislation.
- To deal with customer queries and ensure works are progressed to agreed expectations.
- To complete site log books to agreed specifications.
- To carry out water softener servicing, maintenance and support duties in line with company procedures.
- To carry out equipment installing, maintenance and commissioning.
- To carry out cleaning and chlorination duties for our contract customers throughout the UK, in accordance with best practice and legislation.
- To carry out routine field-testing duties for our contract customers throughout the UK, in accordance with best practice and legislation.
- To communicate any relevant findings to the appropriate consultants/coordinators/managers.
- To ensure that all our admin processes, including site service reports, mileage sheets and expenses are completed in a timely manner.
- To complete Konformance photo reports to a high standard at all times and completed on time.
- To carry out pre-work risk assessments to a high standard and ensure all paperwork is correct.
- To maintain all equipment provided to the necessary requirements to undertake appropriate standards of service.
- To be presentable and work in a professional manner at all times.
- To attend all courses, seminars and training sessions as deemed necessary.