Waltham Forrest Council
Akton recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an enterprise Architect to join the council of Waltham Forrest Council.
Job Role: Enterprise Architect
The post holder will support the Cabinet, Chief Executive and Management Board, to achieve the aims and desired outcomes of the Council through the following activities:
- To lead on the council's architecture for both the technical and digital aspects.
- To be the authority for all architectural designs and development of the council's target architecture.
- To explore opportunities for innovation within both digital and technical architecture not only to improve service but to facilitate savings.
- To develop and support implement the Council's technology roadmap.
- To horizon scan and ensure the council is adopting new technologies.
- To develop framework for architectural practices that will support policies, digital architecture, and principles.
- To work collaboratively in partnership with services across the council to deliver corporate objectives.
Up-to £400-£500 a day (Umbrella Rate)
3 Month Contract/ possibly going on perm