£70k - £80k + Car + Bonus + Benefits
I am currently looking for a hands-on Engineering Manager to lead, direct and strengthen the Engineering Division at a leading food manufacturer, with proven ability to showcase previous achievements and be able to work with electrical, mechanical and pneumatic equipment.
Reporting to the Group Engineering Manager, you will take full accountability for the engineering and maintenance function of the site. Time will also be spent liaising with other departments and senior management with regards to organisation and planning of works and driving a proactive maintenance strategy and continuous improvement activities
Key Responsibilities / Duties include: -
- Co-ordinating and managing all maintenance activities on site, covering both plant and facilities to meet business and legal requirements.
- Effective strategic leadership of the Maintenance and Support Teams; Providing direction and ensuring the optimal performance of on-site teams to aid the Client's business requirements.
- Developing the Maintenance Team and strategy to drive a continuous improvement culture and increase plant reliability
- Manage and maintain the department’s KPI's & performance to meet business needs.
- Manage the daily provision and the development & training of maintenance and engineering personnel.
- Implement and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
With Proven team management experience, you will have experience of managing CMMS and stores systems, whilst carrying out annual appraisal reviews with all employees.
You will have CAPEX experience, with involvement with expenditure to make certain all budget areas are accurately monitored and controlled whilst ensuring that expenditure is kept within agreed budget levels.
Your involvement will also cover Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and reference 41788160/ENGMLRMKU27, to email@example.com