2 Years Experience +
This is an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Geologist or Geologist with relevant UK industry experience to join an enthusiastic project team, delivering ground investigation and geotechnical services to a wide range of clients across the UK, with the UK's number one testing, inspection and compliance company.
Client focused and quality driven, our client is a leading provider of ground investigation to the Infrastructure Sector. Now they need an Engineering Geologist or Geologist to help deliver our service to the North West Region.
Act as a Site Agent or supporting role, supervising multiple ground investigation activities and staff on either short and longer duration projects
Perform in-situ testing and sampling in accordance with the UK specification and current technical standards
Log soil and rock in accordance with current UK standards
Liaise with clients, engineers, contractors and sub-contractors throughout the site work phase.
We're looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
Communicative, organised, flexible and committed, you must also:
- Be qualified to degree level in a geotechnical discipline with relevant years of UK industry experience
- Hold CSCS plus SSSTS or equivalent
- Have a full and clean UK driving licence.
- Be confident and knowledgeable in regards to UK ground investigation techniques.
- In return, we offer a competitive salary and all the benefits of working for a dynamic and growing organisation including generous holidays, company pension and discounts on high street shopping.
With over 100 years of history, our client is the UK's leading provider of testing, inspection and compliance services, operating across three sectors and offering an unrivalled range of technical expertise and accredited services, including consultancy. Proud of our innovative nature, customer focus and drive to continually improve, we put people at the heart of what we do, employing more than 1400 people throughout a nationwide network of UKAS accredited laboratories and offices, serving over 7000 customers.