We are looking to recruit a Technical Energy Manager to deliver a diverse range of energy related services and products to both internal and external clients. The Energy Manager will work in a team, reporting to a senior manager. The candidate will be responsible for the delivery of a wide range of energy services to various clients. This will include the development and implementation of strategies to minimise energy use in commercial buildings, site surveys, in depth reports, stakeholder engagement and energy project co-ordination.The candidate will ideally be accredited to deliver Display Energy Certificates and Energy Performance Certificates to Level 4, or working towards the same.A highly committed, customer focused, results driven individual will achieve great results in this demanding role.
- Technical expertise in implementing energy solutions, and a firm understanding of building engineering services for commercial buildings
- Ability to carry out site surveys and investigations into building energy performance and to cost a project and determine potential savings.
- To prepare technical reports regarding the use and conservation of energy and water
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Experience of presenting to organisations and individuals, both orally and in writing, information and complex technical issues and potential solutions in a clear and concise manner.
- CIBSE LCEA or LCC
- Display Energy Certificate (DEC) & Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Level 4, Accredited
- Degree in related engineering or scientific field
- Identification and prioritisation of energy saving opportunities
- Experienced with operation and/or interrogation of Building Energy Management Systems