£22.00 - £22.50 per hour
As an Electrical Technician you will perform planned maintenance (PPM) routines and reactive repairs on a wide range of electrical installations, mechanical assets and building systems. Reactive tasks will include (but are not exhaustive to) electrical repairs, testing and installation, mechanical / building services maintenance & repairs, water management, plumbing systems, lighting repairs and bulb replacement, fabric, sub-contractor management, access and support during site visits, support to insurance inspections etc.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Relevant electrical City and Guilds qualifications to at least GNVQ/GSVQ level II.
- 17th or 18th Edition IEE Regs.
- City & Guilds Electrical Testing & Inspection (or equivalent)
- City & Guilds Electrical Installation BS 7671 (or equivalent)
- City & Guilds Building Services Accreditation (or equivalent)
- PAT - Portable Appliance Testing
Please send an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.