Electrical Design Engineer required for a fantastic contract based in Hackney
Property and Asset Management
- The role will cover all aspects of broadband installation, including scheduling programmes of works, reviewing and signing off design proposals and RAMS, coordinating with internal teams, records management, managing site access, carrying out site visits as required, carrying out inspections and quality assurance, and dealing with any issues arising from installations.
- The purpose is to ensure installations are completed to a high standard and in a way that is safe and considerate to residents, and to work closely with broadband operators to maintain a fluid pipeline of work so that the broadband roll-out can proceed efficiently.
- The post holder will be the main point of contact within the Council for broadband operators and internal stakeholders on technical and operational matters.
- We are looking for candidates with a knowledge of project management, and ideally with experience of telecoms/broadband/fibre cabling installations.
- The postholder will need to be able to proactively coordinate with internal and external stakeholders and manage the workload effectively.
- Council Based experience would be highly beneficial
- City & Guilds or HNC in electrical engineering services or equivalent
- or to be working towards this qualification or have extensive
- appropriate experience.
- Detailed understanding of all relevant building and electrical
- Regulations (including the current IET wiring regulations), Standards,
- Codes of Practice and Health and Safety procedures relating.
- Experience of producing detailed technical reports and specifications in electronic form-based mediums on surveys and assessments
- Locum Contract (3 Months+)
- £23.23 PAYE (Paid via Umbrella Company - Rate uplifted to cover charges)
- Based in Hackney
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email