Electrical Qualifying Supervisor required for a fantastic contract based in Coalville
- Carry out inspections of empty properties, and properties becoming empty, to draw up specifications of work to ensure compliance with the agreed Fit to Let standard prior to the properties being re-let.
- Managing the effective and efficient utilisation of all available resources for the service, including labour, materials, plant, vehicles and equipment, contractors and sub-contractors, to ensure properties remain empty for the shortest time possible;
- Organise and carry out post inspections of empty properties to ensure all necessary work has been completed and to the correct quality prior to the handover of keys to Housing Management.
- Develop and maintain reporting mechanisms, including the use of the council's corporate systems, to ensure that key stages can be recorded, measured and performance managed for all empty homes
- Ensuring full compliance with all council policies and relevant health and safety, environmental and CDM legislation and requirements, including acting as a safety representative for the service;
- Analysing and interpreting trading account information and make relevant decisions from this analysis.
- Maximising surpluses generated from income by minimizing cost without detriment to quality.
- Review for completeness and accuracy relevant NICEIC Test Paperwork on completion of applicable electrical work/installations and organise the input into relevant systems or safekeeping of that paperwork. Will be switching to an online system.
- Carry out a sufficient number of post inspections of work undertaken by other electricians on the team.
- Maintain a record of the on-going accuracy and consistency of test equipment used for certification and reporting purposes.
- To work alongside and/or supervise the existing Projects & Technical Service Technicians & Engineers, as required when those persons are assisting with electrical work.
- To prepare and in consultation with the relevant Manager, the design of the standard specification for electrical installations.
- To be qualified to City and Guilds 2382 incorporating the latest Edition of the Wiring Regulations
- City and Guilds 2391 Electrical Inspection and Testing Certificate.
- Working at Height
- Manual Handling
- Asbestos Awareness
- Coshh Training
- Trade Certification
- Up to date certificates must be available prior to start date.
- The role has to meet the NICEIC Requirements for a qualifying Supervisor
- 2 Months + Ongoing
- Based in Coalville
- Council Based Role
- £19.53 to £20.57 paid via Umbrella Company (Rate Uplifted to Cover Charges)
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email