£35k + Overtime + Fantastic Benefits
Permanent – Shifts
I am currently looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a busy Maintenance Team based in the Nottingham area
As a Maintenance Engineer with experience in the FMCG industry, you will undertake customer service engineering activities. Duties will include machine installations, commissioning, servicing and refurbishment.
Being an enthusiastic Engineer, you will have a broad range of skills and experience that ideally would include Electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, PLC’s and Robotics and electrical diagnostics as well as a working knowledge of PLC or microprocessor based control systems, conveyor systems, control systems, motors and drives.
Key duties will include: -
- Provide a proactive and reactive engineering and technical back-up to the manufacturing unit, including injection Moulding Machine repair, Planned Preventative Maintenance, technical support and assistance for the Shift.
- Report on plant history showing predictive maintenance trends, allowing us to predict failures before they occur.
- Demonstrate knowledge of electrical and mechanical engineering.
- Have good working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and electrics and have the ability to install complex mechanical and electrical ancillary equipment.
- Possess good organisation skills - must be able to plan and prioritise workload using their own initiative.
- Lead by example in promoting Health & Safety.
- Encourage Shift to promote Quality at all times and create a Quality culture.
- Identify and share tools for improving standards within all teams.
- Have a Production/Manufacturing background.
- Be a Team player, and be able to create a culture of fun whilst still delivering/achieving and improving efficiency and productivity levels.
It is essential you have the following skills / experience / qualifications: -
- Excellent electrical maintenance / installation experience essential
- Mechanical - pneumatic and hydraulic engineering experience
- PLC diagnostics is essential preferably with Allen Bradley/Siemens.
- Experience of a service or maintenance role
- Continuous Improvements
You will be qualified to at least HNC level with a completed recognised apprenticeship, ideally with experience of working in a busy manufacturing environment.
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and reference 465430/EMERCLNK27NG2, to email@example.com