Electrical Controls Engineer
£45k - £50k + Fantastic Benefits + Profit Share Scheme
I am currently looking for an experienced Electrical Controls Engineer to liaise with clients, complete design drawings, PLC, SCADA and controller coding, test and commission on time and to the high level of quality for a range of major and blue-chip clients across the world
Specialising in power generation and distribution both in the UK and overseas, you will be working closely with generator and switchgear manufactures designing and commissioning control systems, which include PLCs and SCADA for banks, data centres, and large institutions.
You will also be expected to provide turn-key control systems for various end-user companies worldwide.
- Create electrical schematic and layout drawings
- Use software packages for: -
- PLC programming (Mitsubishi, Schneider and Allen Bradley)
- HMI and SCADA design (Citect and Genesis32)
- Component and network programming
- Work with generator controllers (ComAp and Deepsea)
- Commissioning and testing of systems
- Take projects from concept and detail of the design through to implementation, testing and commissioning
- Create project schedules, lists, test documents and manuals
- Research suitable solutions to design challengers and estimate costs and timescales
- Fault finding and service
Ideally Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering, you will specialise in Control Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a closely related discipline with experience designing and using control systems, SCADA systems and PLC essential
Although experience in power generation control systems is desirable, you will have had experience managing multi-projects
You will be required to work directly with clients on client sites and therefore a professional attitude and appearance as well as excellent communication skills are essential to the role.
This role involves site work throughout the UK and occasionally overseas. So you must hold a valid passport and full UK drivers license
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience, salary expectations and reference 41787890/ECERWVKG27,