My client is a well-established award-winning contractor which specialises in Envelope, Cladding, Structural Framing, Envelope and Flat Roofing. They work across a range of sectors including Education, Commercial, Healthcare, Industrial, Leisure and Retail.
Due to our continued growth we are looking to recruit a draughtsperson to join the existing team based at the office in Nottinghamshire.
- Responsible for the production of detailed drawings, take off and scheduling of materials for a range of roofing and wall cladding systems including built up, standing seam, rainscreen, and membrane roofing.
- Communicating with suppliers, design team members and clients to ensure a cost effective and compliant design is provided, on time.
- Software systems utilised include AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel and Word, Outlook, etc.
- Must have around 5 years of relevant experience from within the roofing and cladding industry.
- Be able to work under your own initiative, although support will always be provided.
- Experienced in the following software systems: AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel and Word, Outlook, etc.