Disabled Facilities Grant Surveyor required for a fantastic contract based in Grimsby
- To provide design and technical support to building construction projects.
- Design of projects through site visits and the development of plans and specifications to deliver the requirements identified in the clinical assessment.
- Assist with providing technical advice and guidance on domestic property and or DFG construction projects.
- The assist to develop briefs, specifications, scopes of work or any other technical information
- To contribute to the delivery of DFG schemes, procurement and Client's briefings.
- Experienced with delivering DFG work packages and or building surveying with a background with the management of high quality building construction projects in the Public and Private sectors.
- Experience in a building design or maintenance environment with experience in a variety of property construction projects.
- IT skills and experience of working with database systems are essential in ensuring an effective service.
- An understanding of relevant legislation and regulations is essential.
- Numeracy, statistical, communication and presentation skills are desirable.
- Experience and qualification Auto CAD/2D & 3D packages are desirable.
- Locum Contract (9 Months)
- Full Time Hours
- £17.94 to £19.48 per hour
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email