JOB TITLE: Digital Project Manager
DEPARTMENT: Digital Transformation Programme
Akton Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Client in Basingstoke and are looking for a Digital Project Manager.
The Client employs around 600 people, based at two main sites; our civic campus and our operational depot. The Client is anticipating a period of transformation including an ambitious digital strategy. This role is to provide project management for our digital programme.
You will work with the Digital Programme Manager to initiate, manage and successfully deliver a variety of projects which form part of the Client’s Digital Transformation Programme. These projects are core to the Client's Digital strategic priorities and may be complex and have significant interdependencies.
- Experience of leading complex projects and working with senior teams.
- Advanced skills in prioritisation of work across multiple projects
- Experience of dealing with external contractors, negotiating and contract management as well as engaging flexible resource as required to support delivery
- Maintain confidentially, use sound judgment and perform independently
- Proven track record of delivering complex IT projects and working with senior teams in large organisations
- HND or Degree in technology subject (or equivalent experience)
- Project management qualifications (APM, Prince2, Agile) (or equivalent experience)
For further information contact Matt on: 01772 428186