Up to £60,000
Delivering exceptional peace of mind for their customers, creating and maintaining assets across a growing range of high-quality public and private sectors. These include rail, power generation, electricity distribution, flood defence and waterways.
Having secured a number of long term Frameworks with their key Clients, this consultancy are further expanding their in-house Civil & Structural Design team. We have a number of positions for Design Engineers & Senior Design Engineers who are committed to delivering the optimum design solution, building on their experience, and furthering their professional development.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the design of Civil Engineering structures and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in assessment and design, ideally of railway bridges and station structures; this should include the planning and undertaking of condition surveys for Assessment.
- Confident at designing in steel, concrete, composites, masonry and timber
- Working knowledge of relevant Structural Assessment and Design software packages
- Knowledge of Engineering drawing practices
- Working knowledge of relevant British Standards, Eurocodes, and Regulatory Body Standards
- Awareness of ISO 9001 / 14001 / 44001, PAS 1192 and OHSAS 18001 Standards.
- Understanding of SHEQ (Safety, Health, Environment & Quality) requirements
- Minimum 25 days annual leave + Public holidays
- Westfield Health Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme