Our client, a company with over 6800 staff across the UK is seeking a debt recovery paralegal to join their legal team
The team is growing and currently handles a wide variety of work both contentious and non-contentious.
Title: Debt Recovery Paralegal
Hours: Full-Time (37.5 per week) Negotiable
Salary: 18000 - 25000 depending on experience
Reports: General Counsel
- The work will consist of mainly debt recovery litigation with some general litigation support required as per needs of the business.
- The majority of the work is dealt with by both small claims and fast-track litigated matters.
- The split will be around 75:25 for debt recovery to general litigation
- Achieved 2:1 in LLB Law degree
- Ideally completed the LPC
- Previous demonstrated experience working in debt recovery department is desirable with a detailed understanding of civil procedure rules.
- Experience of case-handling contentious litigated matters
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an exceptional team so please apply with a current CV, alternatively call Ryan at Akton Recruitment for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity and your suitability.