Akton Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Pensions Data Officer to join the team at the Wiltshire Council.
Job Role: Pensions Data Officer
The main tasks will be the completion of internal aggregation cases, payments of refunds and completion of deferred benefits. The ideal candidate will have substantial defined benefit pension administration processing experience and ability to work independently with minimal oversight (after appropriate training).
Delivery of services to support the Council and its partners in longer term, corporate compliance, contracting, planning, performance, policy and strategy.
- Focus on the business and service infrastructure of the Council and its partners to ensure effective management and proper compliance
- Advice and services rendered will generally be accepted as authoritative and recommended practice
- Specialist area and/or management knowledge
- Understanding area concepts and plans
- Defining implications of external influences and trends
- Shaping of Council responses including service plans/strategies & policies
- Definition & management of strategic planning processes
- Monitoring and reporting of performance
4 Month Contract
£15.02 UMBRELLA Rate