Customer Service Adviser
Aktn Recuitment has an opening for a Customer Service Adviser
At all levels:
· Provide customers with prompt, effective and courteous front line services, which meets or exceeds the customer care and quality standards agreed for the service.
· Ability to resolve customer queries across service areas such as:
- General enquiries (including payment of PCNs and renewal of parking permits)
- Revenues (eg. Council tax balance queries and payments)
- Benefits (eg. validation of applications and change of circumstances)
- Operations (eg. Missed bin collection reporting, fly tip reporting and trade waste service requests)
- Planning (eg. Validation of planning applications)
At level 1 to be competent at least 1 of the above areas. At level 2 to be competent in at least 3 of the above areas.
· Use technology, including case management systems, social media, internet and intranet to access information in order to respond to customer queries
· Promote channel migration by nudging customers to use self-service applications (eg. Web forms) to resolve queries and requests
· Offer assisted self-serve for those unable to use online self-service applications without support, or who request a quick tutorial before using themselves.
· Reduce failure demand through pro-actively supporting customers and liaising with back office services on more complex customer queries, and keeping customers informed of progress where relevant
· Provide a comprehensive and efficient visitor management service at reception desks