Akton Resourcing are working with the Local Authorities to fill a contract for a Customer Services Advisor. This role is part time, hours are non negotiable working Wednesday to Friday 8.30-5.00.
To resolve a broad range of customer enquiries received via telephone to provide an efficient and effective customer experience, resolving as many requests at first point of contact as possible.
- Receive all customer enquiries and service requests via the telephone to resolve as many requests at first point of contact as possible
- Update appropriate IT systems in order to record and maintain an electronic record of customer details and their service requests
- Maintain awareness of appropriate regulatory and legal standards to ensure compliance through day to day activities
- Manage customer complaints, compliments and suggestions in accordance with the council's procedures
- Contribute ideas that create efficiencies or improvements in customer facing and other processes
- Understand and contribute to the overall objectives of Customer Services, including supporting specific campaigns as appropriate, such as encouraging self service or direct debit payments
- Work as a team to provide cover and support to other team members to ensure service delivery is maintained at all times.