Akton Recruitment currently has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join the team with the local authority in North Tyneside.
Providing comprehensive advice and information on a range of services via the telephone, face to face and other electronic channels. To provide a frontline service for all internal and external customers acting as a first point of contact. Duties to include providing comprehensive advice and information on a range of Council services.
To work within and actively promote the Council’s Customer Service Standards, acting as an ambassador within the service area and wider Council.
- To assist in the supervision and maintenance of day-to-day processes and routines to ensure delivery of an efficient and effective customer service function, including administrative, financial and support services routines, as commensurate with the level of the post.
- To provide advice and information on a range of services including environment, housing, council tax and benefits enquiries.
- To receive, process and issue a range of applications for services.
- To signpost customers to other services and events.
- To receive and process any complaints, comments or suggestions, resolve where possible at first point of contact or pass to relevant team appropriate to the level of responsibility of this post.
- Knowledge of Council services including Housing Benefit, Council Tax, Environment etc.,
- Understanding of service monitoring procedures.
- Ability to perform in a project environment
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a CV or call 01772 428186 and ask for Jordan for more details.