Customer Service Officer
Akton Recruitment has a vacancy for Customer Service Officer working for a housing association in Belfast.
The post holder will act as the guide for customers supporting their journey to homeownership.
They will be responsible for customer contact within the housing department dealing with queries from customers, applicants and the public on a full range of issues regarding services provided by Co-Ownership Housing Association. Their role will involve contact over the phone (in-bound and out-bound, face-to-face and across digital and social media channels).
Deliver Outstanding First Point of Contact Service
1. Proactively deal with customer contact from Co-Ownership Housing customers, applicants and potential customers over the telephone (outbound and inbound), via digital channels and face to face;
2. Provide accurate and consistent information and advice to customers;
3. Use IT systems to full potential to manage queries, provide information and access appropriate systems;
4. Ensure customers have all of the relevant information and fully understand any action to be taken on their behalf;
5. Participate in Co-Ownership customer events as required;
6. Ensure that all actions required to support customers are completed within agreed timeframes;
7. Proactively identify opportunities to improve customer service and bring these forward;
8. Deal with any customer concerns at first point of contact and ensure first time resolution where possible;
9. Maintain customer confidentiality at all times and ensure that customers are properly identified and verified;
3-month contract also with an extension to March 2021