Purpose of the Service
The purposes of Worcestershire Regulatory Services are:
* Help me to resolve my problem; and stop it from happening to anyone else
* I want to assume everything is OK;
* Enable me to trade well (fairly and safely;) and ensure my competitors do the same
Purpose of the Role
* To support the Council's Outbreak Support Strategy by advising members of the public on social distancing and other COVID secure measures in public areas.
* In addition to supporting the Council to ensure COVID secure high streets, urban centres and tourist locations, the role will also provide support and a visible presence in areas of night-time economy.
* The role will also support businesses by checking business premises and advising owners of the COVID secure requirements.
* To identify issues of concern and non-compliance that can be used to target intelligence led intervention by the most appropriate authority.
* To represent WRS and our partner organisations ensuring a good standard of customer service at all times.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1) Patrolling of high streets, shopping centres and other urban locations and tourist destinations within the county of Worcestershire to support members of the public to follow social distancing guidelines. The patrols will be targeted based on intelligence and the need for a visible presence in key areas.
Up to £9.00 per hour
28 days ago