Covid Health and Safety Officer required for a fantastic contract based in Wakefield
- Review, investigate and report on all aspects of Covid-19 Secure across all locations.
- Provision of advice and guidance to ensure and maintain Covid-19 secure locations.
- Support in all aspects of Covid-19 vaccine and lateral flow testing - including the review of locations, risk assessments, safe systems with internal Teams and external providers.
- Manager and monitor covid-19 employee positive case work.
- Provide general advice on health and safety matters as well as specialist advice including such topics as radon, chemicals (COSHH) assessments, health surveillance related to noise and hand-arm vibration (HAVS).
- Advise on fire safety and supporting the ENGIE Partnership regards fire safety management.
- Advise on risk assessments and safe systems of work including specialist Covid-19 secure risk assessments.
- Undertake pro-active monitoring of health and safety management arrangements.
- Provision of written guidance documents including Policies, Procedures and risk assessments.
- Council Based Experience Would be beneficial
- Car Driver
- Experience in a Health and Safety based role
- Knowledge of Covid Regulations
- Initial contract to 17th September 2021
- Full Time - Monday to Friday - 9:00am to 5:00pm
- £16.71 an Hour (Paid via Umbrella Company - Rate Uplifted to cover charges)
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email