- To develop, manage and report on Property Services revenue and capital programmes.
- To develop, manage, monitor and report on programme and team performance by providing comprehensive statistical analysis.
- To provide assurance on systems, processes, costs and reliable management information on the Property Services works programmes.
- Ensure control documentation required by external auditors is maintained.
- Develop performance and monitoring systems in relation to budget, forecasting, variance reporting, output performance and KPIs and provide regular analyses and reports on the capital and revenue programme’s economic effectiveness. Update progress on all tasks, targets and milestones within Property Services as required, including developing business plans and budget profiles
- Locum Contract
- Monday - Friday
- Ability to produce Statistical Information and Management Information
- Apply in-depth skills and broad knowledge of the business to address complex problems and non-standard situations; uses expertise to drive improvements in own function
- Excellent Communication skills (written, oral)
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent it skills including advanced excel
- Finds creative ways of delivering results which go beyond what is expected wherever possible.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing with a wide range of people, including councillors, contractors and other agencies.
- Demonstrate the ability to be solution-Focus, taking responsibility and taking action to promote great customer service, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Demonstrate the ability to work as a team towards common goals, creating a sense of team spirit
- Highly self motivated with the ability to plan work effectively without high levels of supervision
- Ability to work ‘on the go’ using mobile technology
- Ability to facilitate online customer engagement activities
- Problem solving and decision making - ability to deal with potentially complex situations within a busy workload, mitigate risks to customer and organisation, and achieve positive outcomes
- Flexible approach with the ability to respond effectively to changing circumstances
- Evidence of continuing personal development
If interested in this role please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email email@example.com