Our client is an outstanding regional contractor based on the outskirts of Wolverhampton who are seeking an experienced contracts manager with a background in the roofing sector to join their team.
Operating for over 25 years, the company has built a reputation for efficiency and quality in the industry and cater to projects across the Midlands.
- Ensure diligent pre-contract planning is carried out
- Plan works in conjunction with the site teams
- Manage effective meetings; pre-start, hand-over meetings, sub-contractor progress, contract progress, internal team meetings as required
- Understand and deliver contracts, set realistic targets and monitor progress against them to ensure projects are completed on time and within the agreed contract conditions
- Ensure that the management of the various processes involved in running the Contracts comply with all company policies and procedures
- Produce results on schedule, safely and profitably, resulting in satisfied clients and Prepare internal and external progress reports.
- Ideally based local and within a commutable distance to the Walsall office
- Background dealing with specifically metal roofing contracts included but not limited to aluminium and rainscreen.
- Demonstrable experience within an industrial and commercial context
- History of managing contracts between 5000 upto 250000
- Upto-to-date documentation
- Enthusiastic attitude, able to hit the ground running
This is an outstanding opportunity so please apply with an up-to-date CV, alternatively call Akton on 01612330034 and ask for Ryan for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity.