Contracts Manager required for a fantastic contract based in Hackney
- The role is to lead a mechanical services team (7 staff) leading on: Capital mechanical works (e.g. communal boiler replacement, heat meter installation, dry riser and boosted water sets) overseeing the work of our DLO and external contractors on servicing of M&E components, ensuring systems are maintained and serviced to the appropriate standards.
- Contributing to procurement work on new capital contracts for communal boiler works, and new servicing contracts for various mechanical systems.
- Contributing to service development work in the team, especially increasing the use of digital forms and certificates.
- You will bring a relevant qualification (RICS or CIOB) and a good practical understanding of asset management
- A qualified property and construction management professional with in depth knowledge of the construction industry to make a real difference in supporting all stakeholders
- A minimum of 5 years' experience of contracts management of large building refurbishment projects within the Local Authority or social housing sector.
- An experienced contracts manager with a successful record of delivering large asset programmes
- An effective manager who demonstrates a high level of inter-personal skills to lead and motivate teams, build and maintain positive working relationships across the professional team projects and resources with changing requirements and priorities, and deliver them on time, to quality and to budget
- High level project management skills
- £384 per day (Umbrella)
- 6 Month Contract
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email