Our client is an outstanding principal contractor with a demonstrated history working on large-scale commercial fit-out and refurbishment projects throughout the South East.
They are seeking an experienced contracts manager to join their team working on a number of multi-million pound projects.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of all projects under your control, from pre-construction tendering through to the completion and final handover
- Develop project strategy and delivery programme, via effective communication and implementation, to deliver the project on time
- Manage the operational aspects of the project within given budget
- Review performance against targets and identify & manage potential risks/opportunities
- Effective Health and Safety Management on live projects, including regular reviews and coordination of the H&S files
- Uphold the reputation of the firm at all times
- Effectively manage the key clients contract through the on site management teams within your area
- Effectively manage the Fit Out team and Supply Chain Partners to ensure that exemplary services are provided at site
- Directly manage, motivate and lead the team to achieve high performance at all times
Skills and experience required:
- Experience as a Contracts Manager managing fast track fit out projects within the commercial sector, is essential for this role.
- Knowledge of framework, for both build and fit out, would be beneficial
- Possession of valid CSCS, SMSTS, 1st Aid & Asbestos Awareness certificates
- Ability to handle multiple projects at any one time
- A proven track record of successfully delivering projects from tender through to completion
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with new clients, existing clients and internal teams
- Reading and accurately interpreting contract documents, programmes, drawings and technical specifications
- Ensure full compliance with H&S, programming, quality and commercial awareness