£45,000-£50,000 + Car Allowance
My client is one of the leading specialists in waterproofing membranes in the UK working nationwide. Services include all types of roof and wall cladding, drainage systems and safety systems. They also partner with suppliers to offer curtain walling, doors and steelwork as a complete package.
Due to strong growth we are looking at add a Contracts Manager to the team. You will be working on 90% newbuilds and 10% refurbs ranging from half a Million to £4Million. The majority of projects you will be working on will be in the Industrial Sector (Specialist Industrial Warehouses).
- Responsible for the pre-construction off-site planning, delivery and successful completion of multiple concurrent roof and wall cladding projects across such all sectors but with a heavy emphasis on Industrial Warehouses.
- Planning, execution and handover of projects and leading a team of experienced site managers and project managers, along with teams of sub-contract cladding operatives
- Ensuring that H&S, Quality and industry standards are upheld
- Experienced Contracts Manager with proven experience in the Roofing and Cladding sector
- Experience of Roofing and Cladding in the Industrial Sector is desired
- All tickets up-to-date