Due to continued expansion, this contractor is looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to oversee the management of projects across all divisions around the Home Counties.
They are looking for a Contracts Manager who wants to build their career in this construction industry, you should have experience in Residential, Healthcare, Education, Social housing.
As a Contracts Manager, you will be responsible in delivering tasks and responsibilities as listed below.
- Liaising with clients to discuss development requirements
- Budgets and work time estimates
- Costs/margin control on contracts
- Creating an invoice detailing work conducted
- Discussing any further structural development needed
- Aiding in the planning process and briefing construction staff on their roles
- Monitoring construction process and quashing any strife that may arise
- Keeping details of construction work
- Working with a variety of construction members
- Working on construction sites
- Manage Site Managers
- Ensuring that the appointed Site Supervisor/Foreman is delivering the project to the required specification, on time and to budget
- Implement any health and safety on site
- Presenting a professional image and wearing supplied work-wear at all times.
- To show care and attention to customers premises, leaving areas clean & tidy at the end of working day
To be considered for this Contracts Manager role you must have:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent mathematics skills
- Understanding of building regulations and safety issues
- Attention to detail and practical approach
- Understanding of construction process including budget and warranties
- Ability to comprehend technical construction plans
- Ability to work on more than one project at a time
- IT competent
- Negotiation skills and ability to deliver ideas to others
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Experience working on Refurbishment projects
- A valid driving license with your own vehicle due to remote location of our office.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please contact Ben at Akton Recruitment, quoting BA/32328