We are currently recruiting for a Compliance Manager to be based in Manchester. This is a fixed term contract for 6 months, working 37.5 hours a week. On offer is a competitive salary dependent upon skills and experience.
The primary purpose of the role is to manage the Contractual and Corporate compliance of Hospitals. This requires coordinating with and advising the Contract Director on Internal and External reporting, Audits, Operating Procedures and Planning, additionally mitigating contractual risk and ensuring compliance against all service specifications and contract deliverables.
The role is required to support the contract through external audit.
What is your Day to Day:
* Provide leadership in contractual compliance for the management team
* Ensure Internal compliance with Management reports and systems including delivery of the Sustainability and Health and Safety reporting and planning.
* Management of the Impacts and Aspects registers, Risk Registers and SHEQ Plans.
* Ensure adherence to all Statutory Standards and Regulations and Department of Health requirements, as per the FM Agreement
* Ensure that financial targets are met for each budget year through mitigation of risk against financial penalties
* Responsible for participating in the managerial Escalation procedure
* Liaise, co-ordinate and support other managers to ensure that cross service and wider contractual requirements are met
* To undertake any other duties reasonably required by management.
* Working with the wider management team to regularly review the Contract documentation including Service Method Statements, Business Continuity Plans, Local Operating Procedures and KPIs with the SPV and the Trust to ensure that they are relevant and add value to the customer's experience.
* Relevant professional Facilities/ Business Management qualification or equivalent experience in appropriate field.
* Experience in a PFI environment is essential
* Experience in a similar role is highly desirable