Contracts Administrator required for a fantastic contract based in Blackburn
- Schedule PPM and reactive works to the correct skilled engineers, ensuring contractual KPI's are met
- Carrying out jeopardy management with our engineers and sub-contractors to ensure 95% of all task are completed, if not rescheduled in a timely manner
- Logging and assigning jobs on our CAFM systems Plan-on, and ensuring our clients systems are continuously updated
- Ability to use IT packages to an intermediary level, including Microsoft Office systems to record and maintain department records.
- Provide a routine clerical and administrative support to the engineering team using Engie systems.
- Clerical work could include: photocopying, word processing, mail sorting and delivery, Statutory Document collation, filing and distribution, data input and filing both hardcopy and electronically, in an efficient and accurate manner, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Work with Contract Supervisor to ensure all statutory and other client required documentation to Engie Direct or specified customer portals
- On approval from the customer raised quotations in SAP using agreed processes and ensuring upload of all relevant documents to SAP. Inform invoicing teams of work completion to enable timely invoice for works completed unless invoiced directly.
- To service meetings including preparation of monthly Management Information reports containing statistics monitoring performance standards
- Process supplier and sub-contractor invoices and raise purchase orders in a timely manner for PPM works and quoted works when required to do so as part of the role.
- Financial contract responsibilities including WIP and debt management - includes pricing completed work and raising Applications and invoices to the client on a regular basis if required as part of the role.
- Ability to liaise with subcontractors and plan in service visits, obtaining RAMS and other pre-requisite documentation ahead of site visits and follow up for supporting evidence on completion of works.
- The post holder requires process knowledge on SAP and Coupa for all aspects of end to end work processing and invoicing
- Ability to use both internal and customer based CAFM systems
- An awareness of the reputational and financial implications of not following agreed processes in line with other Admins within the Mobile Services teams
- Intermediary experience in MS packages
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work on own initiative and to prioritise a varied and demanding workload
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Accuracy with figures
- £10 Per Hour (Paid via Umbrella Company - Rate Uplifted to cover charges)
- Based in Blackburn
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email