To carry out all administrative duties in support of M&E Contract Management and Compliancy, to ensure all KPI's and regulatory requirements are achieved and/or exceeded.
To carry out the administrative duties in respect of M&E Contract Management and Compliancy responsibilities to include:
* Respond to all resident and internal department calls and/or requests for assistance and/or information.
* Raise all Works Orders as instructed.
* Receipt and process all invoices (including multi-line) for payment.
* Arrange access for Contractors, Consultants and Surveyors where necessary, in liaison with tenants and other Operations Directorate departments.
* Liaise and work with the Contractor(s), Consultants, and all other Operations Directorate departments to ensure all compliancy inspections and reports are completed and updated in accordance with current A2Dominion Policies, Procedures.
* Maintain and update the all compliancy documentation, preparing statistical information when requested.
* Maintain and update Consultancy and Contractor 'Framework Agreements' as requested.
* Provide general administrative support to the M&E Team.
* Assist in the administration and analysis of tenant and contractor feedback information. To carry out and input resident satisfaction questionnaires; produce statistics and reports when required to ensure results are fed back to improve the service.
* To provide administrative back-up and assistance to the department as required.
* To organise and attend meetings, and to prepare minutes and action points as required, including offsite meetings that may occur outside normal working hours.
* Manage the M&E Lean Board.
Up to £14.88 per hour
5 days ago