Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Akton recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Contact Centre Advisor to join the team at the Royal Borough of Kensington Chelsea.
Job Role: Contact Centre Advisor
Main Purpose of the Job To provide an effective, high quality, responsive, information and advice service to telephone callers including callers who can be difficult on the phone. The post holder will also be responsible for administrative duties such as making bookings for bulky refuse collections and pest control bookings, accepting payments by credit card.
Main Duties and Responsibilities Service to Customers
- To be the department's customer focused interface with the public on all initial contacts, whether by telephone, web chat, email or letter, giving a prompt, helpful and suitable response at all times in line with corporate customer care standards and bearing in mind the implications of the Data Protection Act, 1984. (Training on Data Protection will be given).
- To promote a positive, helpful image of the Council to customers and to be proactive on behalf of customers to get problems satisfactorily resolved.
- To keep up to date with policies, procedures and practices that effect the Business Group to provide accurate advice and information for the public about issues as wide ranging as noise regulations and consumer rights.
- To identify opportunities for improving the service provided and to take an active role in developing the service.
- To be responsible for accurately recording details of enquiries or complaints and allocating them to appropriate teams, officers or managers applying criteria to assess urgency etc.
£11.00 Per Hour (Umbrella Rate)
3 Month Contract