- To manage stakeholder engagement interactions and communications with respect to the delivery of a wide ranging number of individual projects including fabric repairs , Fire Risk works and Mechanical & Electrical improvements
- The work is to further develop the consultation and engagement process which occurs mainly to residents homes in occupation and requires close liaison between the contract managers responsible for delivering the works in addition to maintain relationships with the residents.
- It will require development of the forward plan with colleagues from Director to front line delivery level.
- Stakeholders will also include Councilors, member groups, residents, leaseholders and the public.
- In addition to developing the forward processes, the officer may be required to manage staff in arranging meeting venues, sending letters via mail merge, populating spreadsheets for the purposes of collating relevant data, attend meetings (both during the day and evenings) – visit residents and prepare reports on various projects
- Preferably educated to degree level or with suitable relevant experience in stakeholder consultation in a construction environment
- Understanding of issues impacting on hard to reach groups and effective interventions to counter disadvantage.
- Experience of a range of methods of consultation, engagement and involvement.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to represent the council in public & interact with a wide range of audiences, managing conflict in highly charged public meetings.
- Knowledge and understanding of community consultation processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of access protocols relating to social housing and leaseholders within the borough.
- Knowledge of current housing and social policy issues and legislation.
- Experience of working in a political environment.
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
- Locum Contract
- Looking to start ASAP
- Inside IR35
If interested in this post please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org