£55,000 - £60,000
This company has a proven track record for delivering projects from domestic projects through to multi million pound commercial and residential joinery and fit out projects throughout London and the South East.
They are currently seeking an experienced and commercially aware Project Manager with a demonstrable Joinery and Fit Out background that includes a portfolio of high end, large commercial projects. You will be most likely be educated to at least undergraduate degree level holding a professional qualification and/or having time served in a role of a comparable level.
- To provide a single point of contact for the client in relation to project activities and represent the company's interests with the clients.
- To ensure the project team, roles skills and behaviour are aligned with Company's objectives and project requirements.
- To create, develop and control an accurate project programme.
- To issue a detailed monthly progress report to the client.
- To ensure that the client project requirements are understood and communicated to all members of the team.
- To deliver the project within authorised budget, optimising cost and quality parameters.
- To ensure production controls are in place for monitoring, reporting and improving performance.
- To communicate company policies, Quality, H&S and Environmental to all members of the project team.
- High level of personal drive and commitment with effective goal setting ability.
- Ability to critically analyse information and identify key issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing along with the ability to persuade and influence others to gain agreement to and acceptance of ideas.
- The capacity to inspire and motivate others through skilful use of appropriate leadership style to suit the team and situation to get the best out of others whilst participating fully.
- Knowledge of construction best practices.
- Knowledge of H&S and environmental legislation.
- Commercial and contractual management skills.
- Planning management skills.
- Leadership, people/team management skills.
- A least 2 years proven experience in a similar role
- 2 years Joinery/Fit Out experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with construction/project management software
- CSCS Supervisor or above
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please contact Ben at Akton Recruitment, quoting BA/32302