Contract - £240-£260/day
Our client are currently looking to take on a Construction Manager to work on a number of projects near Marlborough.
The role will be site based on a large private country estate
The project value currently exceeds £50 million and all the works will be executed to the highest standard. The role will be reporting to the Project Director whilst working closely with large multidisciplinary team.
The client have been appointed as the Project Managers and the Construction Managers for the works. They are also acting as Principle Contractor under the CDM Regulations.
As a result the role on the Project is very wide ranging but is focused on the following;
* Preparing detailed scopes of work for tender process.
* Review of tender return documents
* Management of Health & Safety on site
* Management of Trade Contractors
* Liaising closely with the other consultants and designers.
* Review of drawings and raising of technical queries.
* Record keeping and reporting of the Construction process
* Management of change and instruction of variations
* Use of 4 Projects document management software
* Close liaison with the Commercial Managers
The successful candidate will be professionally qualified (MCIOB or Degree) and have 10 years relevant experience, ideally with high end residential work and Listed Buildings.
They will need to be capable of working independently but in close conjunction with the Professional Team. An understanding of the Construction Management process would be an advantage.
In addition we would expect;
* CSCS card holder
* 1st Aid qualified
* SMSTS qualified
* Asbestos Awareness
£240 - £260 per day
about 1 month ago