Akton Recruitment are seeking an experienced Construction Manager to run a building and construction office in Wickford, Essex. We are seeking a rounded individual to deliver projects from pre-construction to handover. The ability to understand and administer JCT and/or NEC3 contracts is a must.
Requirements of Construction Manager:
- Must have an engineering degree (BEng, BSc, HND etc.);
- Longevity in previous roles;
- Must have experience in delivering £10m+ office buildings;
- Fit out experience to a high standard;
- Experience of modular builds is desirable;
- Office staff includes: 3 to 4 contract managers, 6 no. site supervisors, contract administrator, yearly delivery budget of £15m;
- Good IT skills, able to articulately craft a contractual letter/email;
- Able to read / understand / review JCT and NEC3 contracts;
- Live within a commutable distance to the Wickford Office;
- The regional responsibility covers the SE including London and the home counties.
- Car included (no car allowance);
- Following a probation period, the candidate will sit on the Management Team;
- Salary basic £65k + profit related bonus - subject to joining the Management Team.
The successful Construction Manager will come from a Senior Project Manager or Senior Contracts Manager background. To be considered for this role, please apply today ensuring you meet the brief.