Contract - £250/day
Our client are currently looking to take on a Construction Manager to work on a major project near Kidderminster.
The role will be based on a large private country estate, in excess of 1200 acres, with new build works, infrastructure, landscaping and restoration of listed building.
The project value currently exceeds £80 million and all the works will be executed to the highest standard.
The role will be reporting directly to the Project Director whilst working closely with large multidisciplinary team.
The client would expect the candidate to be professionally qualified (MCIOB or Degree) and have 10 years relevant experience, ideally with high end residential work and Listed Buildings.
They will need to be capable of working independently but in close conjunction with the Professional Team.
An understanding of the Construction Management process and the JCT CMA & TC would be an advantage.
In addition they would expect;
* CSCS card holder
* 1st Aid qualified
* SMSTS qualified
* Asbestos Awareness
The company are consultants employed by the Client directly, as such their role is to deliver the projects in accordance with his instructions.
As a result the role on the Project is very wide ranging but is focused on the following;
* Establishing strategic programmes
* Preparing Logistic and Construction Management Plans
* Preparing detailed scopes of work for tender process.
* Review of tender return documents
* Management of Health & Safety on site
* Management of Trade Contractors with design responsibilities
* Liaising closely with the other consultants and designers.
* Review of drawings and raising of technical queries.
* Record keeping and reporting of the Construction process
* Management of change and instruction of variations
* Preparation programmes and progress reporting using Asta
* Use of 4 Projects document management software
* Close liaison with the Commercial Managers
The company have been appointed as the Project Managers and the Construction Managers for the works.
They are also acting as Principle Contractor under the CDM Regulations.
There is currently a staff of 4 production and 2 commercial based on the Main Site
The candidate will need to be flexible in their approach and be very hands on if required.
Site Hours are 8 am to 5.30 Monday to Friday with attendance on Saturdays / Sundays as required
Up to £250 per day
17 days ago