Our client is seeking a proactive construction manager to join their outstanding team based out of their Essex office.
The company had progressed from strength to strength and are keen on further expansion and they require an experienced construction manager who can manage a number of multi-million pound contracts in throughout London and the South East.
- Manage the contract managers to ensure build programmes are adhered to and projects are delivered on time and within the company's allocated budgets
- In conjunction with internal teams, management, agree build programmes and implement them efficiently and diligently ensuring site management targets are met
- Awareness of sub contractor management, pricing and budget control
- Lead and motivate site teams
- Oversight of Site Health & Safety, compliance with regulations and legislation and ensure the site is meeting industry build standards e.g. NHBC Attend weekly build meetings
- Proactive attitude able to interact with colleagues and clients to ensure targets are met and the projects are completed in a timely and organised fashion adhering to allocated budgets and site safety
- Familiar with industry standard form included but not limited to JCT and NEC forms including NEC3
- Presentable, professional and possesses a keen eye for detail
- Solid experience delivering on projects between £5mil - 15 million
- Ideally possess experience working for a main contractor
- Desirable to have experience dealing with modular build/ pre-fabricated construction