Do you want to work for one of the leading surveying companies in the UK?
Are you an experienced Land Surveyor in North London?
Land Surveyor Requirements:
- Experience in Construction environment
- Degree qualified in Surveying
- Have at least 3 years industry experience as Land Surveyor
- Be confident and comfortable utilising the latest land surveying technology
- Show strong communication skills
- Work equally well within a team and also in an autonomous environment
- Be self motivated and driven
- CAD confident
- Extensive knowledge in Traversing and levelling, with experience in adjustments & calculations
- Be familiar with project specifications and requirements
- Be able to manage multiple survey teams
- Have strong technical report writing skills
- Be willing to travel and flexible in working hours
About the Company:
My client is the largest land and engineering surveying company in the British Isles. Their services cover all aspects of surveying, including Topographic Survey and Engineering, Building Information Modelling (BIM), 3D HD Laser Scanning, Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), Specialist Engineering Services, Utility Mapping, Property Services, Monitoring Solutions, Measured Building Surveys, and many more.
Their staff are at the heart of their success and they are committed to recruiting the best people, and investing in their continuous development and ongoing training. They are growing strongly in the UK and are always looking for experienced and skilled staff to join them.
Cutting Edge Technologies:
To continue to meet the highest possible standards my client use only the very latest technological equipment. They recognise that our ongoing investments in this area are key to our success and growth and to the satisfaction of their clients. This investment also enables them to provide a vast range of services without compromise. They also place great emphasis on training people on an ongoing basis to use the equipment to its full potential.
Rewards & Recognition:
- Competitive salary packages
- Medical and dental cover
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to a company vehicle (role dependent)
- Allowance payments when working away
- Monthly social events including special events on Christmas, Summer party, St Patrick's day and Oktoberfest
- Periodical departmental meetings for discussing with employees the strategies and targets of departments
- Childcare vouchers
- Covering the cost of professional membership fees
- Microsoft Office free license for personal use (role dependent)
- Bi-monthly learning sessions presented by our employees and external facilitators that are recorded and made available to all our employees via on-line video platform
- Fruit delivery each week, coffee and tea for all office-based employees.
- Continuous on the job training and development, while working at one of the most experienced, professional, innovative, technically proficient geospatial companies