£23,000-£26,000 + Mileage
My client is a leading provider in luxury student accommodation. Due to growth we are looking to add a Construction Graduate to the team.
You will be working directly alongside the Construction Manager on the new sites. These tend me to be refurbishments with new build extensions. The first site you would be working on would be in Nottingham. The next site you would be working on will be Leeds or Leicester. You will be out on site around 90% of the time and reporting into the Head Office in Coventry perhaps once a week. Therefore, you must be happy to be out and about and to stay away from home.
- To work directly alongside the Construction Manager to support him on new sites
- You will be learning the ropes to take on tasks such as:
- Dealing with the deliveries and ordering of materials
- Learning to deal with the Health and Safety of the labourers and learning to carry out the inductions
- Any training and Health and Safety tickets will be paid for by the Company
- A Construction related degree
- If you have any work experience such as placements or a sandwich year out in the Construction industry then this will be beneficial, although it is not essential, the most important thing is that you have get up and go and a can-do-attitude and are eager to learn