Akton recruitment has an opportunity for an experienced Compliance Planning Administrator to join the company Engie.
Job Role: Compliance Planning Administrator
Primary function is to assist in the scheduling of all planned maintenance tasks through sub-contractor management, reception, signing in and compliance checking. to meet the requirements of contractual parameters, to support the work of the engineers while they deliver service to the estate, manage issues and problems as they arise.
To undertake regular checks with Jeopardy Management to ensure those tasks nearing rectification have a plan and are being managed accordingly.
Maintain adequate communication with all managers, service desk, operatives and subcontractors whilst employed carrying out their duties.
Ensure that the CAFM system records are maintained up to date.
Assist in the coordination of tasks to ensure that local queries are resolved quickly and efficiently; to include monitoring and improving KPI statistics. Promote a safe and healthy working environment in accordance with current legislation and both Company and Client policy, taking a co-ordination role in health and safety control, training, inspection, and risk assessments. Assist with the coordination of all third-party activities on sites ensuring safe methods of working, permits to work, etc are issued. Ensure all quality systems and procedures are followed. Assisting in the procurement of goods and services as required.
- To build and maintain an effective and supportive working relationship with members of the team and colleagues both within ENGIE and Mid York's NHS Trust and HCP.
- To understand and apply all contractual requirements to maintenance tasks.
- To own, maintain and update the site CAFM system in relation to all planned and reactive tasks under their control and management.
- To ensure all statutory and mandatory inspections and maintenance are carried out against the planned schedule.
- Regular reporting on service delivery, equipment and personnel performance, subcontractors.
3 Month Contract
Shift Pattern Hours