To provide assurance that the council is meeting its duties under Primary and Secondary legislation as a Landlord and effectively delivering a programme of gas safety (communal and domestic) inspections; water hygiene risk assessments and risk mitigation measures and undertaking proactive inspection and maintenance programmes to passenger lifts and work at height equipment to ensure systems function as designed, mitigating poor performance, system downtime and maintenance costs.
- Locum Contract
- Up to 6 Months
- Inside IR35 - £349
- As a regular and intrinsic part of this role requires you to communicate effectively with stakeholders in English, the ability to converse at ease with colleagues and provide advice in accurate spoken and written English is essential and consistent with the requirements of this role.
- A relevant trade qualification to Chartered Engineer or Member of the Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers or equivalent with a minimum of 1 year's post-qualification experience.
- A minimum of 4 years general experience of Building services engineering qualified to HND level or similar technical qualification Extensive experience of managing contractors in a repairs and maintenance environment using effective monitoring techniques to improve productivity levels
- Experience designing, installing or inspecting gas services or appliances for condition or defects and developing or scoping, detailed and accurate schedules of work
- Knowledge of policies and procedures relating to the repair and maintenance of gas services and appliances; ventilation
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email email@example.com