JOB TITLE: Communications Officer (Internal Communications)
Akton Recruitment are recruiting for a Communications Officer for a client in Derbyshire.
The main purpose of the role, Communications Officer, is to work on the Client’s new transformation programme. As a Communications Officer you will be expected to develop, plan, deliver and evaluate an internal communications and engagement strategy for a large scale redesign project, managing available communications resources.
- Experience of researching, planning, delivering an internal communications project.
- Ability to work at pace and to deliver to deadlines.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to research, analyse and evaluate complex data.
- Up to date knowledge of internal and external communications.
For further information contact Matt on: 01772 428186