The application is for an interactive flight deck where the data is being communicated between cockpit applications and the display server.
Whilst they will be part of the project team this is a self-contained piece of work, so the candidate will need to be confident going from concept development to implementation.
- Experience developing and implementing network communication protocols
- Familiarity with network transport protocols (TCP, UDP)
- C programming
- Experience doing network modelling
- Experience in safety-critical networking or aviation networking
- Evidence of capability in an R&D environment (ideally network protocol development)
- Network security knowledge
- Familiarity with ARINC664 (AFDX)
- Familiarity with ARINC661